Thursday 28 July 2011

Hello World

Since very long I was thinking to write my blog but I could not start writing probably because of my laziness. Finally today I took a wise decision to write my own blog. I am not sure how long I will continue writing but now I will try to write something on regular basis. If you have come this blog then please do write comment, so that I will motivation to continue writing. You might be thinking that why only today I took this decision. Even I don't know why. So like me don't think and enjoy(!!!) reading my blog.


I think I said enough about reason for starting blog. Now let me tell you what I am gonna write in my blog. From the name (SQL31) you might have guessed that it is something about SQL. You are right, I have some knowledge about SQL which I want to share here. If it is about SQL then what is 31? There is no magic about it. It is my birth day. I was typing some name for my blog and could not find good word so I said let me try this and it was available. That's it. It is SQL31. Good name! Isn't it?


No let me tell you about my self. I am a SQL Server DBA/Developer since 2003. I have worked on SQL server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2008R2, DTS, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS. Apart from SQL server I also have experience of .Net, C#, VB.NET, ASP.Net, ASP MVC, Silverlight, WPF, WCF, XML, HTML, DHTML, Javascript.


That's all for this post. Enjoy the following posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment